CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's agenda

I'm already feeling much more rested! I was able to get to bed by 9:30 last night and had a great night of sleep.

Today I am dropping the van off for service after taking the kids to school. I will then walk home and back when it's ready. This should count for my daily walking today if I remember to keep up the pace.

I'd really like to get my bedroom back in order. I've got to put away all the 'winter' sheets, pack away the maternity stuff and clean the master bath.

Ciera gets 2 of her 3 fillings done today at 3 and then throwing with Brian. Now that the Tuesday night league is over, we are left with an unscheduled Tuesday night. I'm not sure what we'll do with it, but I imagine both kids will be thrilled to catch American Idol without having to record it.

Logan's research report is due today. He practiced the oral portion all afternoon yesterday and I do believe he is ready. Now we can focus on preparing for his oral book report that's due next week.

We only have 8 full days and 3 half days of school left for the year! I think we all are looking forward to summer this year. This will be the first summer in years that I won't be making them do a ton of 'summer work', just a bit of it.

2 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Wow your kids finish school early! We don't end till the end of June...sucks. Then again we don't start till 1st week of Sept. When do you guys start?

Cyn said...

We go back to school on August 17. Our days are slightly longer than the other public schools (8:15-3) and we don't get as many inservice days.