CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've been tagged-not once, but 3 times

I'm not really one for playing along, so I'll answer the questions and leave it at that, although Betsey, Jackson and Ciera can consider themselves tagged :)


Crazy 8's

Fill in the following lists AND
tag 8 blogger friends, go tell them you tagged them…


8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
Summer
Fitting into my clothes without losing too much of my milk supply
Sleeping in
Ciera's extra softball efforts to pay off
Watching 'Super Aggressive Logan' on the court
Seeing what and who my kids grow into
Seeing STE's kids grow and blossom
Blog updates from everyone

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

Walked 1 1/2 miles
SDrove on the field trip
Showered
Ate too much ice cream
Fluffed the feather bed
Replaced the toilet paper in the bathroom and the paper towels in the kitchen
Wore a new outfit
Applied sunscreen to my face and lotion to my legs

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Care about cooking and enjoy it
Travel
Find a job/career I was passionate about
Find the perfect sneaker without having to look or at least with minimal effort
Spend more time with friends without losing family time
Go back in time
Actually meet some of my blog friends
Enjoy excercise

8 Shows I Watch:
The Office
John & Kate Plus 8
Intervention
Celebrity Rehab (Dr. Drew)
Sober House
Big Love
What I Like About You (Ciera's fault)
Degrassi (also Ciera's fault)


8 Favorite Fruits:
watermelon
grapes (preferably the seedless black ones)
cherries
watermelon
apples (fuji or gala are my faves)
mandarins
apricot
peach (just learned this summer that I like this)

8 Places I’d Like to Travel:
U.S. East Coast
Cross country drive of US
Australia
Europe (broad enough to count as two)
Europe
Ireland
Hawaii
Canada


8 Places I’ve Lived:
Lincoln, CA
Rocklin, CA
El Paso, TX
North Highlands, CA
Sacramento, CA
Loomis, CA
Newcastle, CA
Carmichael, CA

TAGGING:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

0 comments: