CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 8, 2009

5 days in a row!

I have been successful in making myself walk for 1 mile every day this week. I intend to continue through the weekend and hopefully next week I can cut down to eating sweets in moderation rather than by the package.

The scale is going down still, so I feel quite confident that if I could just master moderation that I would have a whole new (used) wardrobe to wear. I am sitting with 35 lbs of pregnancy weight at this point.

I know the pumping is really helping with the weight loss and if I would just cooperate, I'd see results. Every day I tell myself that it will be the day that I only eat 1 or 2 cookies, but so far it hasn't happened. Perhaps next week really will be the week.

I do need to get out and find a pair of sneakers that I really like. Walking a mile in my Crocs just isn't cutting it. My ankles are starting to hurt and that can't be good.

4 comments:

Betsey said...

Good for you! It does make a huge difference to get moving.

Sarah Andrews said...

Awesome Cyn! Keep going!

I had to change my blog address - you can pick up the new link in my profile.

J and D said...

Yeah! Yes, get sneakers. Crocs our not for working out!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Your walking in your CROCS! LOL. Yes you do need to get some running shoes, you'll find you'll walk faster and maybe even farther.

Good for you for getting out and sticking with it!