CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 8, 2009

My boy is back!!

Logan had a basketball game tonight and Aggressive Logan showed up on the court-finally! It is so much more fun to watch him play when he is playing his heart out. They ended up losing again, but the whole team played so much better. Logan made several baskets, some fantastic passes and had almost every rebound (something that he doesn't always do so well). He got hurt during the 4th period and had to be pulled. He was holding his rib and even had tears, so I was pretty sure he was going to be done for the game (at times he can be a bit dramatic). Within 2 minutes he was ready to go back in for the final period of the game. Apparently he got elbowed and it 'knocked the wind out of him'. I'm not sure an elbow can do that, but at least he recovered quickly and went back out full force. Brian and I were both very proud of him for coping so well.

Logan also got all of his work done this week, and there was a TON of it, including social studies corrections from the last two weeks. He spent all week working diligently on work that I thought he had no chance of completing. This weekend he needs to finish up the written portion of his research report and then we get to start working on the oral portion.

Saturday I will wake up early and drive almost an hour to make my mom breakfast in bed. Brian will take Ciera to her pitching lesson and then we will all head to Brian's sisters house for dinner with his mom.

Sunday Ciera has softball practice in the morning and then we will spend the rest of the day doing very little. I'm planning on a pizza from Papa Murphy's and some Dr. Pepper. I don't typically drink much soda (I gave up caffeine 4 summers ago in preparation for surrogacy), so it will be a big splurge.

Hopefully everyone will have a wonderful weekend and remember to treat their mother's with love.

0 comments: