CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 22, 2009

This is my excuse...

This is one of the many reasons why I just can't seem to finish updating the week.
I'm very aware of what a bad blogger I've been. I've thought about all the things we've been doing, but I just haven't had the time to actually record them. I will get caught up by the end of the 3 day weekend, but there's a ton of things on my 'mental list' to get done. We'll see if this makes it onto the 'finished list'.

Today was the last Friday of school and Logan's class got to have their FIRST party of the year. Their teacher bought them pizza and milk. She allowed me to bring in ice cream cone cupcakes and Capri Suns. We got to make "oobleck" (cornstarch and water-fun stuff) and have a water balloon relay.

Try to find my kid-it's much harder with the new hair cut.






Playing with his retainer. He claims he never does this, but here is picture proof.
Oh look, Logan's playing with his retainer AGAIN!! It's going to be a long summer with mom on 'retainer patrol'. (The green stuff is the oobleck).
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Betsey said...

I like the new haircut!