CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday, sweet Monday-or is it Tueday?

Monday was another great opportunity to sleep in. Ciera and Brian woke around 11. Logan and I slept soundly until 12. We slept away the entire morning. Ciera had softball practice from 2-5 and then we all headed to Brian's parents' to swim. The weekend was beautiful, but it heated up some on Monday. The kids and Brian all swam for a bit and I just got my feet wet.
I knew it was going to be hard to get to sleep on time, but I thought if I tried hard we might be successful. Unfortunately we started brushing our teeth a bit late.
Both kids claim it was after midnight before the finally fell asleep. That of course made it difficult to get up this morning, but we did make it to school on time, although a touch grumpy. It was another minimum day and then Logan's friends came over for an hour or two.

Somebody had a dentist appointment to get a cavity filled. She wanted to remain nameless and faceless.
Can you guess who belongs to these feet? (The coloring is off, she really wasn't that blue).
The filling went well and then it was time for a pitching lesson. Brian took her tonight and I headed out to the baseball field to watch a brave little boy play AA Farm baseball. Isaiah (from Strong and Courageous) has been fighting and winning his Leukemia battle for 2 years now. His strength and courage continue to amaze me. He has such a wonderfully supportive family too (and they're a ton of fun to visit with). I went to school with Isaiah's dad and Isaiah's sister, Sienna, went to school with my kids for 2 years. Plus, his mom is expecting a new little baby in September and she has the cutest little pregnant belly. I'm so glad that I got to see them. I had almost forgotten how much fun it is to watch a Farm game. The kids are all so excited to be there, but they have such short attention spans. They all hit great and made some great outs. I somehow managed to miss all of Isaiah's hits, but I saw him run the bases like a pro! Thanks again for the invite Oates'.

When Ciera gets home, we will head out to Target to see about a gift for her friends. She has decided that she needs to get her friends an end of the year gift, "something totally useless." We are all very excited that tomorrow is the last day we have to get up early for school. We have 81 days to prepare for the next school year!

I made it out to walk this morning and am hoping to head out again this evening once it cools off. I'm really loving the new sneakers.

Tomorrow we have our end of the school year picnic at the park. Hopefully it will be comfortable in the shade. We have no real plans for the rest of the week. Ciera and I head to Stockton again this weekend. Logan only has 2 more basketball games left in the season. I'm very bummed about missing so many of his games, but at least Brian gets to be there. I'll get to see his last game though and I'm looking forward to it.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: