CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Text to go with the previous post

Well I was able to figure out how to put the picture of my Croc sandals up, but not how too add text. So you get a separate post. I wanted to clear up the misconception that I was walking in horribly uncomfortable 'clog-y' Crocs. When I'm not wearing those I sometimes wear my beat up, dog chewed, barely any shoelaces left K-Swiss sneakers. They stopped making the sneaker and I've been unable to find a suitable replacement in the 3 years I've been looking (although not very hard). I am hoping to find time this week to get over to the shoe store and try some on. I find shoes to be just like clothes though, they feel/look fine in the store, but once I get them home they are so uncomfortable or they aren't half as flattering as I thought they were. I'm just not much of a shopper.

0 comments: