CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another hair cut and a little bit of buyer's remorse

When I woke Logan up yesterday he was very adamant that he had told me he wanted a hair cut and that he thought his long hair this year just looked bad. Unfortunately he'd had the conversation with Brian on Monday night when I went to bed early. Brian called about 9:30 to share the news with me, a little late. So after school we talked about hair cuts and looked at pictures. He decided he really liked Kris Allen's hair, from American Idol. Armed with 2 pictures we sought out a place that was open at 7:20pm-most were already closed.

While getting the haircut he asked the gal to go shorter, not once, but twice. He came home sporting a faux hawk and a smile. He was happy with it all night and tried out several different styling options. Brian and I love it as well.

Fast forward to this morning and there was definitely buyer's remorse. He chose to take the anger out on me and implied that it was my fault that it was so short (a number 4 on the sides). He went to school with his angry face on and I'm curious to see if he's over it by lunch time. I 'think' it finally occurred to him that he'd be showing the kids at school and he was a bit concerned about their reactions. Who really knows. I will have to get a picture. I think it's very current AND easy to care for.

Ciera got her fillings on the right side done yesterday and did very well.

I took the van in for the 30,000 mile service and walked home briskly-25 minutes. I then tried to be productive around the house. I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped, but I got through more of Ciera's room and got the sheets changed out on both kids' beds. Then it was time to walk back to get the van (briskly or I'd be late) and pick Ciera up for her dental appointment.

We were going to have crunchy tacos for dinner, but when I pulled the meat out of the freezer it was moldy. I had taken it out once before and didn't use it, so I thought I could just refreeze it. I guess I'd left it in the fridge for too long. Moldy, frozen taco meat was not what we wanted to eat. So we headed to Taco Bell-I really wanted some nacho cheese on a crunchy taco.

Not a bad day!

Today we have very little on the schedule. I just got done walking my brisk 30 minutes, Ciera is going to Moriah's and Ryan is coming over after school for Logan. I have a meeting at school tonight, Logan has basketball and hopefully we can all be in bed early.

0 comments: