CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pre-Easter Pictures



Brian was beat last night, so we have no new uploaded photos. I'll have to give in and let him teach me how to do it. Here are a few pictures to hold you until I learn or Brian has time.

Here's Ciera with her new checkered pants, I believe I mentioned them previously. And of course no picture is complete without a crotch shot of Scamp! And if I'm taking pictures, we may as well take one of each kiddo. Here's Logan making his 'Uncle Jon' face!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pants make me dizzy too. You really do have beautiful children.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Nice pants....

How are you feeling today? Still sore?

Cyn said...

I'm feeling much better-if I ever get caught up on the week I'll even tell you about how I got out and walked a couple days this week :)