CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Insert witty title here.

Last night I was up until 10:40, which is late for me now that I'm up in the middle of the night to pump. Needless to say, I was dragging this morning. Ciera chose sausage and Logan got an Egg McMuffin to power up their brains for testing today.

I had been feeling like I needed to stop napping during the day. I figured 'regular' people don't just nap every day. As a result I was having a hard time maintaining my patience by bedtime, and that just doesn't seem fair to anyone. So I gave myself permission to nap during the day and hopefully it will help me to be a nicer person at 8:30 at night.

After dropping the kids off I came home to eat my daily oatmeal (supposed to help with my milk supply) and then I was back in bed. I had a 2 hour window and enjoyed every minute of that nap. I had 4 phone calls during that time and I still was able to go back to sleep after each one.

Since the kids were home at 12:30, I broke down and turned on the AC. We're looking at a high of 94 degrees today. Fortunately it cooled off nicely over night. The house was even cool this morning. The temperature should start dropping tomorrow though and we're even expecting a little bit of rain this weekend.

3 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

I wish I could nap in the day but as it sits, my little pumpkin won't let me. 94 degrees is hot hot hot!

J and D said...

That is way too hot!! I would have turned the air on many degrees before.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Oh 94 degrees...ohhhhhh, send it my way??? Please??!!??

I gave myself permission to nap a long long time ago, my family likes me better when I nap and honestly napping is GOOD for you.