CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A new home?

Today is Sunday! Ciera is off at softball practice, Logan is enjoying the Sunday cartoons and I've decided it's time to start a new home. I tried to find a new page template that I liked better than the cherries, so that this place had it's own look, but I chose the cherries because I loved them, not because they represented surrogacy or babies. So, the template comes with me with a few font color changes and a new title. Really I will still write about the same things, as monotonous as they are, but the title now fits a little better and I'm not mucking up the twins' page. I hope to still see some of the same faces, but understand that my day to day life is just not as exciting as growing a baby or two :)

1 comments:

Sanda said...

For some reason I couldn't get this page to work for me at first but now I've found it!! I don't blame you, when you have a good background, go with it :)