CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A much better morning...

I got to bed before 10 last night and I feel MUCH better this morning. I even slept better once I fell into a deep sleep sometime after 12.

Ciera has been battling a cough/cold since the weekend and the cough got to her again last night. I know she's not feeling well when she's willing to take nasty liquid medicine. She woke me around 11:30 to get her cough syrup.

Logan had some trouble falling asleep last night as well, but he worked ahead on his math assignment and then went to bed around 10. It still remains to be seen if he wakes up grouchy as a result.

Logan has his last basketball practice of the summer season tonight and Ciera has her first practice with her new team. They are both at the same time, so Brian and I still have to flip a coin to see who goes where. We really prefer it when we can both go to both practices.

I'm headed to Folsom to meet up with a friend and pick up a face mask for Ciera (to protect her braced teeth and her face from any line drives).

Day 4 is looking good so far. We even have a beautiful morning breeze and I am hopeful that the day will be tad cooler.

2 comments:

Betsey said...

Sleep does amazing things for our outlook, doesn't it? Glad to hear the first week is going well. Have fun in Folsom!

J and D said...

awe, back to school time on the West Coast. Have a great year kids!!!