CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

MP - Mini Post

I'm stealing this from a fellow blogger. I find I'm not updating the blog due to updating my Facebook status. So I will try the MP-mini post and see if it works better. Hopefully at points I can come back and fill in the details.

I REALLY need to get to the store, do some laundry, finish my book, buy some birthday presents, get to the gym AND make dinner at home tonight!


ETA: I got to a few of the stores on my list, bought a few of the birthday gifts I needed and did some of the laundry. I made it to the gym, only 3 days total for the week, but there's always next week to try for 4 or 5 days. I did make dinner, it may have been my Salsa chicken taco night, not too sure anymore. I stayed up late Thursday night to finish the final Percy Jackson book and was very pleased with the conclusion.

3 comments:

Betsey said...

Good luck! Its good to have a plan, but I hate the pressure of having to get things done.

Sarah Andrews said...

A mini post!!! Interesting idea. Hope that you have a good day!!!

Millie said...

I love the mini post idea! If I did a mini post today it would say:
I barely drug myself out of bed, I read two chapters of a giant book and then I took a nap. How does that sound for a fun day?? (Okay, I did a few other things but those are the hi-lights.)