CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Tahoe pictures

I just loved this picture of Logan. He's getting so grown up!
Both kids will claim that the other is no fun. I just love it when I can capture them enjoying each other. The ball had gotten wet and they thought it was funny to throw a wet ball at each other. It was a bit too cool to enjoy the spray coming off the ball.
Logan getting splattered.
Domesticated squirrels, or at least the closest I've ever seen. We couldn't believe how close they'd let us get. This poor squirrel would never survive in the wild now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Queenie327 said...

I love the pics. Ciera, pose or no pose, do not delete!:)

Betsey said...

I would be scared to get that close to a squirel -yikes!

Alicia said...

Looks like you have been having a great time! Thanks for visiting my blog so often and being so kind. Have a happy rest of the summer!
:)Alicia