CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Father's Day
June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the best dad ever!!


I did not grow up with a doting dad or a great father/daughter relationship. One of the most important things to be in choosing a life partner was someone that would be a great father. Is it possible to really know if someone will make a great parent when they're only 21 years old? I KNOW I got very lucky with my husband. Not only is he a great man that loves me unconditionally, he's willing to support me through anything and put up with me when even I don't want to be with myself, but he's the BEST dad I've ever met!! He loves being with the kids and being an active role in their lives.

I of course did not even take my camera out today, but thankfully my sister in law is never without hers. Although none of us are very fond of getting our pictures taken, I think they all took a great one!

We spent the morning at Ciera's softball game and then headed home for a lunch of Round Table pizza. Later in the afternoon we headed to Brian's parents' house for a swim and BBQ. Brian's sister and her family even made it by.
I can't really say that Papa was the best dad ever, since I did not grow up with him, but I can say he's the best Papa EVER!! The kids always enjoy being with him and love the Papacicles! I'm very thankful that they are able to have time with their grandparents outside of holidays. I Hope they will always cherish these memories.


(I will get to updating the last few weeks soon. I even have pictures. Summer vacation has kicked my butt though.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wewurtskihit said...

HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!! :-)

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Happy Fathers Day, cyns hubby!

3 Boys Keep Us Busy said...

Holy Moly...Brian looks just like a much younger version of our maternal grandfather in the photo of him and the kids. The similarity is mind-blowing to me! And Logan is a mini-me of Uncle Mike! I think Betsey or Nancy have all of Gram's old photos, and I bet it wouldn't take too long to find a photo where you would see my grandfather in your husband, and my uncle in your son!

Happy belated anniversary to you and Brian...and a Happy father's day to Brian & Uncle Ed.