CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Gotta love the kids

I previously mentioned that the kids were doing blogs over the summer. Logan had been hesitant about doing it and has been surprised to find that the funnest thing to do when he's home alone is to update his blog. He doesn't say much, but he's been doing it rather faithfully.

Today I came home to find that his newest entry included a link to his friends' blog. I was thrilled to have him show me how easy it is to do.

Without further ado, Logan's blog (and my first chance to link something). Logan's is currently open for anyone to read. Ciera has chosen to make hers private. However, it's a school privacy issue and if anyone would like to read the ramblings of a 12 year old girl, just let me know and we'll send you out an invite.

We had a busy softball/basketball weekend that I will get to later on (we did not make it to the Championship game).

Today, at 14 weeks PP, I took my butt back to Curves. Ciera went with me to check out the equipment and see if she'd like to use it this summer. She needs to build up her strength, so it could be a great option. It's been almost an entire year since I was last there, but it's amazing how easy it was to get back into and as much as I don't like excercising, I did enjoy myself and I'm ready to get going on 'regaining me'. I figure we are now out of school, that gives me a good 10 weeks to get my butt in gear and be back in PP clothes when school starts at the end of August. I will get weighed and measured tomorrow, so that I really have a good idea of where I'm starting from.

I also intend to start watching what is going into my body. There is no real good reason to eat an entire box of Swiss Rolls by myself. So that will stop today.

3 comments:

Queenie327 said...

Back to Curves...you go girl!

J and D said...

I love how your kids are writing this summer. Way to go kids.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I'd love the link to the kids blogs...so interesting to hear the inner thoughts of kids.

You got my email address still right?