CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The BEST socks ever!!

I am SO not a sock gal! I would much rather wear sneakers with no socks and even my winter boots I prefer to wear sock-less. Well, my new sneakers are great, but they require socks. There's a spot on my pinkie toe that rubs the stitching and is not comfy. With socks it's no big deal. I had 1 pair of socks that were acceptable, comfort wise, and they still weren't great.

I was at Sam's Club yesterday and did a bit of impulse buying (a great picnic set and these SOCKS). I wasn't sure they'd be much better than what I had, but at least there were 6 of them, they were soft, and they were thin feeling. OMG!! When I put them on yesterday to head to Curves, I knew they were something special. They felt amazing! They were light, soft and were slightly better than sock-less! The packaging claimed 'soft cotton + bamboo blend wicks moisture naturally' and it really appeared to be true. And here's the kicker, they are supposed to be earth-friendly because of the bamboo. "Your feet will thank you an so will the Earth." My feet are definitely thanking me and they were less than $1.50 a pair. As an added bonus, they are made in the USA. They come in Quarter Top or no show (at least at my Sam's Club).

ECO COOL by Burlington
You've got to try these socks!

2 comments:

Betsey said...

Darn it! I was just at Sams yesterday. I will agree that having the right socks is so important! Especially when exercising! I will have to check those out next time I go.

J and D said...

oh Cali girl! socks are important especially in winter boots. they protect you from the snow. :)