CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

So much to be thankful for!

The spirit of the season is really hitting hard and I'm trying my best to keep everything in perspective. Most of October I spent freaking out and not in a very good 'mental' place. I realized this after lunch with a friend. I spent most of the lunch complaining and freaked out. Although it's ok to have days like that, I was planning to cart around those feelings for as long as it took and I'm really not ok with being that person. If I stop for just a moment, there are so many things for me to be thankful for and I need to focus on that. I can continue to work on the issues stressing me out, but not let it control our lives.

I am immensely thankful for so much! I am not going to go into all of it, but if you are reading here (and especially if you made the move to this blog from my surrogacy blog) than you are probably pretty high on my list of things/people I am thankful for!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today and will take the time to remember all that you too have to be thankful for!

4 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

CYn:

Happy thanksgiving. I know that this past month hasn't been easy for you. Huge change and adjustments going on in your world. I think of you often and I am just so thankful for YOU!

You have been a huge support to me over this past year and even though we live in different parts of the continent, I consider you one of my fave people. If you ever need anything, I am here.

Hugs and blessings to your fam.

S and Miss B

Alicia said...

I am thankful for you.

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Hey Cyn, sorry I've been so AWOL, I'm trying to catch up now. I am thankful for you as well, it's been great having you as my support both in surrogacy and in my life blog. You are a great blogger friend, lately I"ve been a sucky blogger.

Anyway, stay strong, sounds like you've been through a lot, hopefully Decemeber will look much better for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyn I think I fixed the comment part, thanks for letting me know :)

How's the job going? Different being a carreer mom and a working mom eh?

Amanda