CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 25, 2010

mp-white chicken chili

A week ago I bought a packet of seasonings for White Chicken Chili. I took the chicken out to defrost and put off making it for several days. I finally got around to making it and fixed an alternative dinner for the rest of the family (french bread pizza). The chili turned out delicious and Logan and Brian both tried it and really liked it.

It was super easy and a pretty cheap meal to make. It probably had way too much sodium, since it was a package of seasonings, but for a quick, warm and inexpensive meal, it wasn't too bad. (Just checked the receipt and it was a total of $3. I would probably need to double it for all of us to eat, but even $6 isn't too bad for a meal that took 15 minutes to make.)

5 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Sounds yummy...care to share the recipe?

Alicia said...

I'm so hungry right now... does it freeze well?

Cyn said...

It was a spice packet found in the packet aisle (taco, meatloaf, etc). It had the instructions/ingredients needed on it. I'm not sure how it would freeze, I can't imagine that it wouldn't though. It was just canned beans, frozen chicken and the packet, but it was a new dish for me, making it blog worthy.

Vickye said...

I'm heading over to the store now. May have to look into this, especially for my school nights! Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

hello everybody

I just thought it would be good to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!