CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

13 years ago today...


I became a mother and my life was changed forever!!






My baby girl has become a teenager and although Brian and I have always joked about being afraid of her teenage years, I think we are both very proud of the woman she is becoming and look forward to the next few years.

Although there are moments when we wonder how she will manage to get through the day, we are actually quite confident that she is equipped to deal with the challenges life will bring. She is a bright, funny and loving girl.

It may not always be easy, but we are immensely grateful to have the opportunity to watch her grow, learn and flourish!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wewurtskihit said...

HAPPY bIRTHDAY!!!! Wow, the teenage years!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!! LOL :-)

Millie said...

Happy Birthday Ciera! I would like to say that I was very pleased to meet Ciera in person. She was very polite and I enjoyed being around her. You should be proud, Mama!

Sarah Andrews said...

She is totally gorgeous Cyn! I love the pics and the special post. I hope that you all had a wonderful day!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

They grow up way too fast, we are so lucky to be able to share in those precious few years we get before they go off to be their own persons.

She is very beautiful, you've done a great job too there mama!

Happy B.Day C!