CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday brownies for breakfast

I'm pretty sure there is an unwritten rule somewhere that brownies should be eaten for breakfast on your birthday. I made them for myself this year, but hubby and Ciera claim that they will make them next year. We'll see!

It was a pretty good day, although far too hot for a 35th birthday!! The big 35 didn't bother me today, but it's been eating at me for the last few weeks. 35 means that I'm really a grown up and perhaps there are some grown up changes I need to make. We'll see about that as well.

Long day today and tomorrow starts even earlier!

5 comments:

Wewurtskihit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little grasshopper!!!
(shesh - i cant even REMEMBER 35!! lolol)

Sarah Andrews said...

Happy Birthday Cyn! I should have clued in. I hope that you have a wonderful year full of love, luck and happiness. Oh and brownies too! Totally jealous about that and now my sweet tooth is going CRAZY!

Love and Hugs,
Me and Miss B

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday! Brownines for breakfast is the best idea!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Did you go out for dinner? Hope it was a good one :)

J and D said...

Brownies!!! That is a great plan!