CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Golden Gate Bridge (and my kids)

On Friday, July 3, 2009 we headed to San Francisco before our Hayward tournament. We stopped by Baker Beach for a bit of 'sun and surf'. Unfortunately it was already 5 by the time we finally got there and it's San Francisco. It was pretty overcast and very breezy. We only stayed for about 30 minutes, but the kids had a great time running in the sand and throwing a tennis ball to each other. I started out taking pictures of them with the beach behind them and then realized that the bridge was right there and MAYBE my non-local blogger friends might like to see the Golden Gate Bridge while looking at my kiddos. Without further ado:





Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sanda said...

Nice! We got to go there a little over two years ago - it was beautiful and the wine was great :) But yes, brrrrrrrrr :) It's nice to see pics of it again! I hope to get back there one day!