CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday brownies for breakfast

I'm pretty sure there is an unwritten rule somewhere that brownies should be eaten for breakfast on your birthday. I made them for myself this year, but hubby and Ciera claim that they will make them next year. We'll see!

It was a pretty good day, although far too hot for a 35th birthday!! The big 35 didn't bother me today, but it's been eating at me for the last few weeks. 35 means that I'm really a grown up and perhaps there are some grown up changes I need to make. We'll see about that as well.

Long day today and tomorrow starts even earlier!

5 comments:

Wewurtskihit said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little grasshopper!!!
(shesh - i cant even REMEMBER 35!! lolol)

Sarah Andrews said...

Happy Birthday Cyn! I should have clued in. I hope that you have a wonderful year full of love, luck and happiness. Oh and brownies too! Totally jealous about that and now my sweet tooth is going CRAZY!

Love and Hugs,
Me and Miss B

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday! Brownines for breakfast is the best idea!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Did you go out for dinner? Hope it was a good one :)

J and D said...

Brownies!!! That is a great plan!