CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome to the family, Macey Raelynn!!

My sister delivered her 4th baby today! Macey Raelynn entered the world shortly after noon today. She's a robust 8+lbs and 20.5 inches long!! Baby girl is doing great and is already an excellent nurser!!

Big sister Melody was at the hospital, but was roaming the halls with Grandma when Macey was born. I hear that big sis is over the moon!

My sister is doing well. She sounded exhausted when I spoke with her, but the epidural worked well for her.

My mom stopped by this afternoon to share a picture from her cell phone. Macey is very cute and cheeky. I hope to add a picture when I get one.

5 comments:

MyLifeMyWorld said...

OOOOOOOooooo, can't wait to see a pic! THat must be very exciting for the entire family, now you got a brand new neice to cuddle!

Congrats to your sister and your entire family!

Queenie327 said...

Welcome to our newest little miracle!

Wewurtskihit said...

Congrats Aunty Cyn!!! :-)

Sarah Andrews said...

That is AWESOME news to wake up too!!! I love her name so much. Raelynn is a fave of mine but was used by a good friend. Can't wait to see pics of new baby cuteness! Maybe you could post a pic of Melody and Macey together?

Alicia said...

Welcome to the world little one!